- Stargazing with the Moon
- Kfarzebian - Warde Piste
- Saturday - September 21, 2019
- 07:00 PM
- Facebook Page
Reserve your tickets
Join our "STARGAZING WITH THE MOON" Event on Saturday, 21st of September, 2019. On that special night, the Moon will rise at 11:30pm. We will observe the Stars until 11:30pm and then gaze at the Moon. This event is organized by The Cosmic Dome in collaboration with Sky Optics.
Date: Saturday, 21st of September, 2019
Location: Kfarzebian/Warde Piste
Departure/Meeting point: BLOM Bank - Dora
Food & Drinks: ROCK’N’BUN Burgers & Saj Mankoushe will be available along with tea and coffee for purchase!
Bonefire: We will start a bonefire at 12:30pm to warm up and to enjoy the fire
Departure/Meeting Time: 7:00pm
Meeting Point: BLOM Bank – Dora (at 7:00pm)
Return time: 1:15 am
Cost: 20$ Per Person including Transportation, Professional Sky Tours, & Telescopes.
ROCK’N’BUN Burgers, Saj Mankoushe, and hot drinks will be available for purchase on the spot.
Reservation is a must and is available online through Antoine Ticketing or at any Antoine Library Branches.
What's the plan?
- Departure time: 7:00pm from BLOM Bank – Dora.
- We will have telescopes set on site.
- We will observe different sky objects through the telescopes. We will also explain the Sky objects we will be looking at (planets, galaxies, nebulae, etc.)
- We will have a professional and detailed Sky Tour.
- You will be able to see the stars and some constellations.
- Different Space Topics will be discussed by professional Astronomer, Dr. Moe Abbas.
- You will have time to just sit, relax and watch the stars.
- The moon will rise at 11:30pm so we will be observing it at the end of the night!
- We will star a bonefire at 12:30pm.
- Background music will be playing throughout the event.
- Bring something you can sleep on if you have any (blankets, portable chairs, anything that will make you feel comfortable).
- We will stay there till around 1:15am.
- You can buy ROCK’N’BUN Burgers, Saj Mankoushe, and hot drinks.
- Feel free to bring your own snacks and food, will not make any stops on the way.
- It will be extremely cold, so bring as much thick clothes as possible
- Don't wear open shoes or open clothes, it will be very cold.
- Try to bring an extra jacket, gloves, scarf, and wear socks.
- Bring your professional cameras if you have any.
- Bring your binoculars if you have any.
- Bring your musical instruments if you have any.
Check the Facebook event page here:
Kindly fill in this form after completing your payment:
For more info:
Reservation is a must.
The Cosmic Dome & Sky Optics